My Daughter

My Daughter
Kaylin

My Husband

My Husband
Clemson vs. FSU (Go Tigers!)

First Wreath

First Wreath
The One That Started It All
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to Dragonflies

Dragonflies are a beautiful and intriguing insect.  They can fly in all directions and see 360 degrees...Amazing.  Many myths and legends have circulated about the dragonfly along with several meanings of the dragonfly.  To me the dragonfly symbolizes transformation, renewal, and living life to the fullest. 

I chose Dragonflies for my wreaths because of the many transformations in my own life.  The dragonfly transforms from the small nymph to a graceful dancer.  It spends only a short amount of its life flying therefore it lives in the moment of life and lives it to the fullest.  I am a teacher who loves working with her fifth graders, and I have made several transformations as a teacher.  I have obtained a master's degree, teacher of the year, and National Board Certified Teacher.  I have realized to renew myself I must find other creative ways to live.  Now, I not only teach, but I have started creating wreaths for all occasions.  The creativity has allowed me to begin another transformation.

Please look through all of the pictures of wreaths I have created.  Most have sold already.  I will be adding more wreaths very soon that will be for sale.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in a special wreath or you would like to purchase a wreath on the blog. 

Enjoy and remember to always Live In the Moment just like a Dragonfly.



No comments:

Post a Comment