My Daughter

My Daughter
Kaylin

My Husband

My Husband
Clemson vs. FSU (Go Tigers!)

First Wreath

First Wreath
The One That Started It All
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friends

I have thought a lot lately about my special group of friends that I have been blessed with in Greenville.  There always seems to be a reason why we are all brought together.  Anne is one of those friends.  I have known Anne for 5 years and I had the priviledge to teach her beautiful daughter for 2.  It was "fate" that we were to meet.  I know that God had a purpose for us to be there for each other through tragedies and celebrations.   I am so thrilled that Anne asked me to create three wreaths for a new home...a new home structurally and the family that lives there.  Thank you, Anne, for the opportunity.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment