My Daughter

My Daughter
Kaylin

My Husband

My Husband
Clemson vs. FSU (Go Tigers!)

First Wreath

First Wreath
The One That Started It All
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birthday Wreath

Last night, I completed a special order for a friend.  She ordered a birthday wreath for her daughter who will be 9 next month.  Lisa, had a picture of a wreath filled with balloons and I took that and decided to use the mesh, balloons, ribbon, and embellishments.  The balloons line the inside of the wreath while the mesh fills the outside.  I curled pipe cleaners and added them throughout the wreath.  Pipe cleaners, still a great crafting resource.  A party hat was added to the top of the wreath and Carly's initial at the bottom.
I hope Carly enjoys it!!!
I would love to make more birthday wreaths.  If you have a party theme let me know and I will create it for the theme. 







No comments:

Post a Comment