My Daughter

My Daughter
Kaylin

My Husband

My Husband
Clemson vs. FSU (Go Tigers!)

First Wreath

First Wreath
The One That Started It All
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

No Work for the Weary Tonight


I still have orders to complete.  I have almost completed the Mardi Gras wreath and the one I call the Coffee Wreath because of the colors.  A couple of other orders have come in and I will be working on them tomorrow.  Tonight has been a night of working on the computer to sell the wreaths I have completed.  Tonight has been a night of not feeling great and sitting and working on the computer was a night of rest.


Be sure and check out my Etsy Shop.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/dragonflieswreaths I have add several new wreaths to the shop.

Below are some of my recent and favorite wreaths.





No comments:

Post a Comment