My Daughter

My Daughter
Kaylin

My Husband

My Husband
Clemson vs. FSU (Go Tigers!)

First Wreath

First Wreath
The One That Started It All
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coffee Time


This is my time of the morning when it is quiet throughout the house.  Everyone is still in bed and I have the opportunity to sit and sip my coffee and reflect on the day ahead of me.  I can't believe the week is half over.  I have so many plans to make, such as my daughter's upcoming 17th birthday this month.  It's hard to believe I have a 17 year old.  I am also reflecting on the large amount of special order wreaths that I have.  WOW!  Thank you to everyone who has ordered from me. 

I have added a below "Cupcake".  This wreath is for sale.  My husband says it is a birthday party on a wreath.  It can be used for many occasions and seasons.  I have added a wooden "Welcome" cupcake to the center.  Flowers, butterflies, and a dragonfly float around the wreath.  Ribbon of green with flowers, glitter striped ribbon, and pink and silver are tied throughout the wreath.  Altogether creating a bright and warm wreath.  You can find more pictures of the wreath under the Seasonal tab.



I am in the process of a special order for a friend.  The wreaths are not finished yet.  I have embellishments to add and touchups to make.  You can see more of the wreaths by clicking on the Special order tab.

If you have purchased a wreath from me, and you have it pictures of it in your house I would love to have copies of the pictures.  Please send to me at jlovello0126@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment