My Daughter

My Daughter
Kaylin

My Husband

My Husband
Clemson vs. FSU (Go Tigers!)

First Wreath

First Wreath
The One That Started It All
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good Morning

Good morning to everyone.  I treasure this time in the mornings, but I wish that I would actually get up a little earlier to enjoy it even more.  It's a quiet, peaceful time where I can reflect on what my day is going to be like.  As a wife and a mother of a teenage daughter, I am never quite sure where we will end by the end of the day.  I attempt to plan the day for my personal life, but as most know it can change many times throughout the day.  
As a teacher of 96 students, I feel I am a little more planned and organized, but teachers must be flexible and ready to change in an instant.  On that note, I have changed my plans for kids for today because tomorrow is the bid day.  Tomorrow is our Immigration Simulation Day and we have so much to prepare for tomorrow.
Now to the wreaths, I must find me a craft room.  We will be moving around March and we have so much to do, but the house we are moving to has a room I can set up for crafting.  I already have ideas and may work up there this weekend.  If you find any great ideas or bargains, I would love to know about them.  I will be working on wreaths tonight.  I still have a few more orders to complete and ideas for more, i.e. wine wreath, kitchen wreath, coffee wreath, etc.  Can't wait to get started.  Be sure to click on the Etsy Mini to see my shop.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  Make it the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment