My Daughter

My Daughter
Kaylin

My Husband

My Husband
Clemson vs. FSU (Go Tigers!)

First Wreath

First Wreath
The One That Started It All
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

It seems I have been away for quite awhile.  We had a wonderful celebration for my daughter's birthday.  I just can't believe how 17 years have flown by.  She woke up on her birthday with a candle on her pancakes and the den and kitchen all decorated for her.  I even had a wreath hanging for her day.  The day continued with cupcakes in her Animal science class and then on to Tryon for dinner at Sidestreet Pizza and cake.  I am so proud of Kaylin and the young lady she has become.  The day was great and ended on a high note with surprise gifts.
Thank you to Connie and Tom at The Bakery Off August for making her delicious cake.  You guys are amazing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment