My Daughter

My Daughter
Kaylin

My Husband

My Husband
Clemson vs. FSU (Go Tigers!)

First Wreath

First Wreath
The One That Started It All
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Carnival Celebration

Gold Mardi Gras Mask

 I am finally back on my blog.  It seems like I have been away forever.  We seem to have contracted everything from stomach bugs to colds and bronchitis.  I am finally on the mend and back to making wreaths. 
Tuesday is Fat Tuesday and I have finally completed my Mardi Gras Wreath.  I am willing to sell if if anyone is interested and would like to have it for their Mardi Gras Celebration. 
I used green and purple mesh with gold organza ribbon.  I found a huge string of Mardi Gras "beads" and cut it apart to add the embellishments.  The large peacock feathers are faux feathers with glitter.  They have a gltter hat placed at the base of them with a mask attatched to it.  Sequin masks are scattered through out the wreath. 
I just love the colors of Mardi Gras and I wanted to make another one after I finished the first one for my friend.
If you are interested in the wreath let me know.  I am not placing it on Etsy since it is so close to Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment